Brian P. Harris
- Personal Injury --Plaintiff
- Insurance Coverage Interpretation/Litigation
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury - Defense
- Medical & Dental Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- General Liability
- Wrongful Death
Brian Harris has been practicing law since 1980. He is an experienced civil litigation attorney who has tried numerous cases in all the courts here in Massachusetts. He has also consulted and advised hundreds of clients in the areas of personal injury claims, insurance bad faith/93A allegations, insurance policy interpretation, and mediation/arbitration dispute resolution.
Mr. Harris graduated from Bucknell University where he played basketball, then moved here to Boston in 1977 and attended Suffolk University Law School. He was a partner in a larger law firm until 1994 at which time he formed his own law practice. Since that time, Mr. Harris has specialized in the defense and prosecution of personal injury claims and continues to represent a number of insurers and self-insured companies.
Mr. Harris has received an A-V listing which is the highest rated category an attorney can achieve in the areas of both legal skills and ethical standards and is committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation for his clients. He has also attained a 10.0 AVVO rating, again the highest rating an attorney can receive from that organization.
Mr. Harris is married, with 3 daughters, and in his "spare" time devotes himself to coaching basketball at the high school level.
Current Employment Position
- Harris & Associates, P.C., Partner/Owner, 2006
- Bologna & Harris, P.C., Partner/Owner, 2000 to 2006
- Bologna, Harris & Nunheimer, P.C., Partner/Owner, 1994 to 2000
- Madan & Madan, Partner/Senior Trial Attorney, 1985 to 1994
- Abelson, Cohen & Scarpaci, Trial Attorney, 1984 to 1985
- Malloy & Sullivan, Trial Attorney, 1981 to 1984
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1980
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts - 1976
- Massachusetts, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member